How to Easily Remove Candle Wax...Easiest Tricks of the Century!
This simple life hack will cost you absolutely nothing all you need is a freezer and a butter knife. If you've ever had trouble trying to remove candle wax out of your favorite bowl or candle holder you are not alone. There are different techniques to trying to get your candle holders free of wax but many of them take a lot of time, and they don't always work. But with this simple life hack, you won't have to spend a thing, and this is one way how to make your life easier. All it takes is the kitchen freezer and a butter knife and a little bit of time. You will want to take a look at the step by step tutorial on how to use this simple life hack to freeze the candle wax and get your candle holders ready for new candles. The following are just some of the simple life hacks that also use the freezer to make our lives easier.
1. The freezer in your refrigerator can be a great way to save on kitchen waste and how to make your life easier. Always make sure to pack your freezer full. The reason for this is the more stuff you have in the freezer, the more efficiently your freezer will run as it takes less energy to keep the food cold. This is because the other things in the freezer will help to freeze whatever you add. Even if you donít have enough food to fill your freezer, you can try filling some jugs or plastic bottles with water just be sure to leave some room in the bottles as they will expand about 25 percent when frozen.
2. A simple life hack is to freeze individual servings of oatmeal. This idea is great for when you don't have a lot of time in the morning, and you want something nutritious before you leave for school or work. All you do is cook up a batch of oatmeal and put into a muffin tin then freeze. Once the oatmeal is frozen, remove from the muffin tin and then seal up in a resealable freezer bag. This simple life hack will give you single serving oatmeal portions that you just heat in the microwave whenever needed.
3. Freezing sliced bread is a great way to save on food waste. Bread goes stale quickly if not used right away, so with this simple life hack you can freeze the loaf, and it will stay fresh for up to six months. Whenever you need a slice of bread just take from the freezer and put in the toaster.
4. A simple life hack for avoiding food waste is to freeze fresh herbs. Fresh herbs are one of those things that you might not always use right away. So rather than letting them go to waste chop them up and put into an ice cube tray, then pour in some olive oil then freeze. You will then have flavorful individual herb cubes that are perfect for cooking.
5. For a healthy and nutritious snack that the kids will love try freezing grapes. This simple life hack tastes just as good as the fresh variety and makes a healthy snack any time of the day. You can also use frozen grapes as an alternative to ice cube in a glass of wine.
This is just one of the simple life hacks on how to make your life easier that you will find on the Hometalk site. You'll also find plenty of other ways to make our lives easier with DIY ideas, crafts, gardening tips, painting tips and so much more. **
Learn MORE / Get RECIPE at Hometalk
To help with slow website load, we have put all photos for this article here: View photo gallery.